LETTO WARRANTY STATEMENT
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major fault.
The provision of this warranty shall not apply to any product that has been subject to abuse, misuse, neglect or accident. Nor does the warranty apply to any product that has within the warranty period been used for a purpose for which the product has not been designed or which has been repaired or altered in such was as to adversely affect its performance and reliability. Service by an unauthorised source may void the warranty.
For Letto Adjustable Bed Series, the warranty period is strictly ten (10) years for frame welding and frame construction, two (2) year for actuators/ electric motors, handset, control box, mechanical components and other accessories. Letto bed fabric is not covered by this warranty.
For Letto Mattress and Pillow, the warranty period is strictly ten (10) years for memory foam, and one (1) year cover.
Letto warranty coverage applies solely to the individual components or parts of the bed that may need replacement due to defects or malfunction during the warranty period. Letto warranty coverage applies solely to the individual components or parts of the bed that may need replacement due to defects or malfunction during the warranty period. In order to claim warranty for your product, the bed must be serviced (without exception) every twelve (12) months by a Letto Australia distributor approved technician using only Letto Australia original spare parts.
GENUINE PARTS PROTECT INVESTMENTS
When repairs are needed, using genuine spare parts can help prevent further problems from developing, allowing customers to gain the most value from their original investment.
WHAT ARE LETTO GENUINE SPARE PARTS?
- Parts supplied by Letto which are specifically designed for Letto products;
- Spare parts that have been tested and verified for safe use on our products; and
- Warranted by Letto with a guarantee.
WHY SHOULD I USE LETTO SPARE PARTS?
- Genuine Letto spare parts are specific to your model of product with superior
quality at competitive prices;
- By using Letto genuine spare parts you can be assured that your products will
be repaired with the same quality as the day it was manufactured; and
- Letto offers a genuine spare parts warranty.
Using spare parts from other manufactures may affect your products’ warranty and could cause an increased risk of failure. Faulty spare parts shall be returned to Letto at customer expenses. The replacement part will be replaced only if the returned part is found to be faulty. Letto spare parts are easily replaced and our warranty do not cover labour charges. The warranty period commences on the day of actual delivery to the primary purchaser as reflected by your authorised reseller or distributors invoice provided to you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WARRANTY CLAIMS
The following procedure must be strictly adhered to before a Warranty Claim can be considered:
1. Provide a written statement detailing of how fault was discovered together with details of how product was handled by user/s. Written statement must be accompanied by satisfactory proof of purchase and photographic evidence.
2. Letto will determine whether there is a defect, and if so, Letto shall agree to at its discretion to repair, replace or supply equivalent goods.
3. If Letto determines that there is a fault, Letto will be responsible for the freight charges associated with the delivery and return of goods or replacement goods and parts.
4. If Letto determines that the goods that the damage was caused by goods being mishandled, negligence and Letto requests that the goods be returned, the purchaser will be responsible for freight charges associated with the delivery and return of the goods or replacement goods and parts.
This warranty does not extend to damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse or abuse, failure to properly clean and improper cleaning of the product. Damage caused by transportation, improper installations as per instructions and use of non- uthorised/nonstandard part repair or work carried out by unauthorised representatives.
This warranty does not cover products sold at auction or second hand sale. If the product you are using has been rented or leased to you and you consider a claim might be made under this warranty, you should refer the matter to the rental or leasing company immediately and they will handle the matter.
No liability weather expressed or implied or of any nature whatsoever is accepted by Letto for any consequential loss, damage or injury arising from as result of the fault of the product unless applicable by any Act or legislation and the extent permitted by law.